We are an award-winning integrated agency but we take our necessary skills as a given. What makes us special is our people. We work together, and work closely with our clients, to deliver the best possible results. We are looking for someone who is happy working as part of a supportive and driven team.
In the role of assistant accountant, you will:
- be responsible for processing and managing the accounts from sales & purchase orders right through invoicing and on to receipts & payments
- be experienced with Sage50 Professional and be able to operate all aspects of the Sales, Purchase and General Ledgers including Fixed Assets, VAT returns, bank reconciliations and month-end journals.
- produce reports from Sage to support the Managing Director each month and to supply to external accountants at year end.
- liaise with customers, suppliers, banks and HMRC
What we offer:
- Salary based on experience, from £20-24k p/a
- Company pension scheme
- 20 days’ holiday (exc. Bank holidays)
- Regular social activities
- Of course, unlimited tea and coffee
- Training opportunities
If you are keen to progress, collaborate and get stuck into the details, providing real value to our team, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com