We’re looking for someone to join the creative PR team who will bring new ideas, think carefully about what is best for the client, get stuck in and make a difference.
You will work closely with everyone in the agency, and your clients, to produce the best possible results. Get this right and you have the opportunity to play a part in creating stand-out campaigns that will be seen on national and international platforms.
We want you to:
- Have enthusiasm
- Always be on the lookout for coverage opportunities
- Have relevant experience
- Have a real interest in the world of creative and digital PR
- Have up-to-date local, national and international news and political knowledge
- Be an independent thinker
- Have an eagerness to keep learning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent proofreading skills
… Basically, your attention to detail is spot on and you hate typos
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Knowledge and experience in social media campaigns (organic and paid preferably)
- Happy working in a team and independently
The salary bracket for this position is £18-24K p/a, dependent on skills and experience.