We get out of bed in the morning because we want to make a difference, to be better, to have a positive impact.
We’re a small team, but we work with clients with significant influence and global impact. We do our ‘bit’ to the best of our ability, and we work with our clients and partners to understand how we can help them in their mission to do their ‘bit’.
Our values are:
We build on these to deliver up-to-date and carefully considered marketing.
Doing our bit
- Share knowledge
- Work with people to share experience and opportunities otherwise not available, wherever possible
- Give regular, open and constructive feedback to each other
- Nurture a welcoming working environment
- Encourage people of all backgrounds to apply for roles, to open up opportunities to all – the more diverse our workforce, the better informed we are, and more creative we can be
- Make sustainable choices
- Work with suppliers offering recyclable products made from sustainable materials
- Reduce the use of non-recyclable/reusable products
- Explore eco branding with clients
- Plant trees to help offset carbon footprint
- Respect and support
- Look out for each other; watch for behaviour which may signal a person struggling with their mental health
- Respect and listen to the opinions of others – exploring other points of view helps us to learn and grow
- Raise any concerns or issues thoughtfully and professionally