Brand, Marketing Campaigns, PR
Rhino Doors is the UK’s leading designer, manufacturer and installer of CPNI-rated engineered doors. Rhino is also a leading global provider of blast walls, explosion relief panels and a variety of other bespoke entry/portal solutions.
When Rhino Doors received new financial backing, new leadership and launched ambitious growth plans they turned to Kenyons to provide:
- A complete rebrand and supporting collateral and print material.
- A new website.
- New corporate video.
- Digital marketing strategy.
- Public relations support.
The implementation of these elements over the past three years has delivered solid results for Rhino Doors:
- Improved brand equity and positioning within the engineered doors marketplace.
- A suite of collateral (brochures, leaflets, pop-ups etc) which have enabled the Rhino sales team to quickly and professionally increase sales and enquiries.
- The new website with a ‘product selector’ has improved Rhino’s ability to market its products and create a clear ‘offer’ to potential customers.
- The ongoing digital marketing campaign delivered by Kenyons has resulted in:
- 167% YoY increase in website visits following the new website launch and SEO strategy.
- 29% YoY increase in followers on LinkedIn as a result of the ongoing digital marketing strategy.
- Increase in the number of enquiries as a result of targeted AdWords and Display campaigns across Google, managed by Kenyons.
- Kenyons’ monthly PR support has resulted in Rhino achieving international and national media coverage in both business and engineering titles.
Thank you to everyone at Kenyons, you’ve helped us to stand out from our competitors and push our work on to a global platform.
- British Council IELTS
“We have developed a great relationship with Kenyons over the last two years and will continue for the foreseeable future. From leaflets and company stationery through to website re-designs and banner, they have turned their hand to all of our requirements with a professional approach and turning our ideas and visions into reality that really look the part.”
- Vantage Academies
“We needed branding expertise and strategic communications advice – and a huge implementation exercise. Kenyons excelled and went beyond the call of duty to deliver outstanding results.”
- Dr Denise Barratt-Baxendale, Deputy Chief Executive, Everton Football Club
Kenyons have worked as an integrated part of Rhino Doors. Working with them to fulfil all aspects of our marketing, PR and lead-generation activity has been a true partnership. They are consistently proposing new ideas and approaches and we appreciate that they place a strong emphasis on understanding our company, our products and the industries in which we operate.
- Rhino Doors